This page is updated regularly with articles, petitions, helpful websites, and other pertinent resources related to homelessness and its many intersectionalities.
- The Impact of Racism on Affordable Housing in Charlottesville by the Charlottesville Low-Income Housing Coalition
- The History of Vinegar Hill by K. Edward Lay
- Housing the University: Student Housing and Displacement in Charlottesville, Virginia by Brian Cameron, Morgan Feldenkris, and Allie Arnold
- America’s Cities Could House Everyone if They Chose To by Binyamin Appelbaum
- Elderly and Homeless: America’s Next Housing Crisis by Fernanda Santos
- Mapping Cville – A project mapping racial covenants in Charlottesville
If you’ve found any resources you want to share, send it to us and we’ll add it to this list!